The following resources are for trained Riverfly monitors and coordinators participating in the ARMI, Urban Riverfly Scheme, or Extended Riverfly Scheme.
- Images of the ARMI Eight, riverfly target groups, plus those of many, many more freshwater macroinvertebrates are freely available (for personal use) via the Salisbury & District Angling Club database. Follow this link https://sdacriverinvertebratelarvae.com/ to find out more
- The Handling of Crayfish for RIverfly Monitors in England
- Foam in rivers and still waters - Environment Agency information sheet
- ‘Sewage fungus’ A field and microscopic guide by Tim Geatches, Julie Gething and Graham Rutt, 2014
- Various videos of freshwater invertebrates on the Lincolnshire Chalk Streams Project's YouTube channel, developed as part of the Extended Riverfly (siltation and low flow) pilot
- More videos on John Davy Bowker's YouTube channel, ‘Freshwater Invertebrates’: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZM0yqbODGBG-P2EqMwoeg Look out in particualr for:
- Why are Riverfly hubs essential to the continued growth and sustainability of the Anglers’ Riverfly Monitoring Initiative? by Ben Fitch, 2016